If I wrote my To Do List at the end of the day, it would look something like this:
Mommy's Monday To Do List:
1. Spill sippy cup of milk while putting on lid. Repeat. Cry over spilt milk.
2. Try to listen patiently while 4 year old provides multi-faceted rationale for why she should be allowed to eat marshmallows for breakfast. Start saving for law school.
3. Fold 23 size 4T shirts even though I just did laundry two days ago.
4. Bribe 2 year old with 10 donut holes to complete grocery trip. Hope she dropped some along the way when discover container is empty.
5. Forget to audit backpack before Pre-K. After school find handful of goldfish, 14 rocks, 3 chapsticks, and body spray.
6. Find the hiding spot of Friday's sippy cup of milk by smell alone.
7. Stare at disaster in kitchen before retreating to organize 2 year old's shirts by color. High Priority.
8. Get sucked down a Twitter hole for 20 minutes. Complain later there is not enough time in the day to write a book.
9. Serve husband "Polish Special" (a family recipe of beans and ground beef) after forgetting to plan dinner. Remind him sharing heritage with children is important.
10. Realize children's feet are filthy as they climb into bed. Block out this information and give them a kiss good night.
Yes, another successful day in the life of the Dirty Girls' Mom.